Wednesday, July 10, 2013

ESPN Takes a Hit

According to yahoo news ESPN takes a huge hit on rating dropping a whopping 32% for the April - June period when compared to 2012. This is actually understandable for me because those months was during the basketball season. I do not think ESPN when I want to watch an NBA game, usually TBS or ABC network. Being that football season is right around the conner especially college football I wonder what the rating would look like. I am personally hoping that ESPN decision to drop the AAC blog would affect reflect on the rating as fan like me are very mad about that particular decision. A lot of AAC fans are still camping out on the Stanford blog, but I can't help to wonder how long that would last.

For full yahoo article Click Here

Blog Sponsor CEGGRAPHIC
For graphic graphic design visit CEGGRPAHIC
(poster, flyers, business card, labels, banners, ads)

1 comment:

  1. I would think the drop in ratings are a result of many things, including what was mentioned in the article. Also though, ESPN has stopped showing sports. How many sports center repeats can a person take during the day? Lame talk shows etc... ESPN is doing the same thing that MTV back in the day. Started out showing music videos, and now they have crap reality tv and no music videos. The downfall of ESPiN has begun.

    ReplyDelete